Upcoming Courses & Events
WEBSITE RELAUNCH – CRITICAL INFORMATION
PLEASE NOTE that new membership applications, membership renewals, course registrations and media coverage submissions will be unavailable until April 16. Members who expire during this time will not incur the $50 admin fee as long as they renew by April 23.
We appreciate your patience while we move the website to the new platform!
- This event has passed.
Cyber Chapter PD Day
April 17 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm EDT
Introduction to Virtual Organising Workshop
For Cyber Chapter Members only
A 2-hour live online training session via Zoom, presented by Juliet Landau-Pope of JLP Coach and founding director of the new Academy of Virtual Organising.
Have you launched an organising business but wonder how to work with clients online? Are you keen to ensure that your organising business can survive in uncertain times?
If you’re eager to add virtual organising to your professional skill set, this session offers a detailed introduction. Whatever your starting point, it will help you to develop and future-proof your business.
– A brief overview of the benefits of virtual organising
– Differences between on-site and virtual organising (not the obvious ones)
– Finding virtual clients and converting on-site clients to virtual
– Getting ready: logistics and preparations
– Terms and conditions for virtual organising
– Working online with clients: case studies
– Timing, pace and pricing
– Follow-up and ongoing support for virtual clients
– Building a sustainable business
This is available to Cyber Chapter Members only and is free
Location / Endroit
Email: [email protected]