Members in the Media
The media list below is the result of media hits directly achieved by a POC member.
Select any year below to view media articles. Remember to submit any media coverage you’ve received using our online form.
All posted content meets the following criteria: POC was mentioned to the reporter and POC is referenced in the content.
NOTE: login required to access media coverage form
- November 1 - Linda Chu was featured in Cottage Life in an article titled 7 Tips For Packing the Trunk More Efficiently, for a cottage weekend or holiday road trip.
- July 30 - Jeannette Hay was interviewed on the Vino and Chat Time with Sandra Meeham podcast, discussing how to unclutter your mind and how to handle stress and overwhelm, along with her book "Getting Out From Under - How to break free from stress and overwhelm to get the life you have always wanted"
- June 8 - Nathalie Bureau was in Agora Forum magazine on tips on how to succeed working from home, in this improvised pandemic time Réussir son télétravail: Mode d'emploi
- May 5 - Jeannette Hay was featured in an article How to Change Your Mindset From Stressed to Success Focused in Cadescent Women.
- April 9 - Kathleen O'Brien spoke to reporter Michael Colligan on the Get A Grip on Life podcast and spoke about how, in the corporate world, bad habits tend to be form from the top down and can be hard to break.
- March 1 - Joceylne Vien's article Le centre de commande familial, pour une bonne organisation des activités was published in Écho du lac magazine (page 12).
- Feb 21 - Linda Chu was featured in an article in Zoomer Magazine: From Downsizing to Death Cleaning, How Baby Boomers Can Purge a Lifetime of Possessions.
- Feb 1 - Joceylne Vien's article L'organisation avant la rénovation was published in Écho du lac magazine (page 11).
- Jan 1 - Joceylne Vien wrote for Écho du lac with an article 2020-L'organisation comme résolution.
- Sept 11 - Kathleen O'Brien was featured in Travel Week Blog and Travel Trade News on How to Get Rid of the Clutter.
- Jan 28 - Karen Bodoan and Deanne Powell were on Global Morning News on Decluttering and Marie Kondo. The interview included what professional ogranizers do and introduced viewers to POC and the Edmonton Chapter.
- Jan 13 - Effy Terry was featured on CBC’s Fresh Air on Why Sparks of Joy are so Important.
- Jan 9 - Linda Chu was interviewed on CBC Radio One on Why Marie Kondo's Process Doesn't Work for Everyone on the Early Edition with Stephen Quinn (see 1:21:30) and Daybreak South with Chris Walker (see 1:31.20).
- Dec 21 - Catherine Davis' article Taming Toy Mountain was featured in Local Biz magazine where she gave storage solutions and tips on dealing with an overload of toys in your home.
- Nov 23 - Melanie Higuchi was featured in a Calgary Herald article, Get Your Home Photo-Ready for the Holiday Rush.
- Sept 1 - Julie Fortin was interviewed on CTV Morning Live Ottawa on Organizing Your Dorm Room.
- Jul 28 - Linda Chu was interviewed on Global News Morning Weekend BC's Open House about Organizing Your Garage.
- Apr 5 - CTV's Quick Fix at Five featured Samantha Kristoferson of KW Professional Organizing speaking about How Bullet Journals Can Help You Organize Your Life.
- Apr 4 - Emilio Jose Garcia of KW Professional Organizing spoke about Swedish Death Cleaning on CTV's Quick Fix at Five. He also appeared on the same day on CTV News Kitchener on How to Start Spring Cleaning.
- Feb 8 - Sheindl Rothman and her company Positive Spaces/Espaces positifs were featured in an online article titled Postive Spaces: The Encouragement and Expertise to Get Organized, in Around Westmount.
- Feb 1 - KW Professional Organizing was featured on CTV's Quick Fix at Five on Digital Organizing Tips.
- Jan 10 - Samantha Kristoferson and Emilio Jose Garcia of KW Professional Organizing were featured in The Community Edition article Getting Professional Organized in the New Year.
- Dec 11 - Western Living Magazine online featured Marie Potter in Expert Advice: How to Stay Organized Over the Holidays.
- Dec 7 - Marie Potter was quoted in This is How You Should Be Doing Your Holiday Shopping in Vancouver Magazine online.
- Dec 5 - Best Heath published an earlier article on How To Declutter Your Home Without Throwing Anything Out featuring Linda Chu.
- Dec 5 - The POC press release on holiday reorganizing was posted on the City Parent website.
- Nov 29 - Samantha Kristoferson gave a Quick Tip on Photos - what to do do with the photo after you take it, and do you need to take it at all on CTV Kichener with Rosie Del Campo.
- Nov 14 - Emilio Jose Garcia Rodriguez shared Tips to Make Meal Times Easier on CTV Kitchener with Rosie Del Campo.
- Nov 11 - Alison Lush was interviewed for Jo Bennett's Simply Sundays Podcast, Episode 1, on wellbeing and client support.
- Oct 18 - Jocelyne Vien contributed to a Les Idées de ma maison on 15 Conseils Pour Organiser Sa Penderie.
- Sept 27 - Samantha Kristoferson appeared on CTV News Kitchener to discuss Keeping Things Organized with School Underway, including dealing with clutter and feeling overwhelmed.
- Mar 22 - Emilio Jose Garcia Rodriguez was featured on Rogers Daytime 20 talking about Paper Flow and the challenges that come with having excess papers, each sheet requiring a decision to be made.
- Jan 1 - Elinor Warkentin contributed to an article that ran in the Province newspaper, along with the print and online editions of the Vancouver Sun titled The Simple Life: Start the New Year by Cleaning Out Your Closet and Reorganizing Your Home.
- Nov 25 - Nathalie Pedicelli was interviewed for an article in Country Guide magazine titled Clutter Busting 101.
- Sep 7 - Barb Gustafson was featured on a radio station CFAX out of Victoria speaking about Getting Organized for the Fall.
- Apr 11 - Suzanne Issacs provide tips to a Manulife Blog titled Travel Tips to Keep You Moving.
- Jan 12 - Lisa Macdonald contributed to an article in the Dartmouth Tribune on Top 15 Organizing Tips of 2015 (link not available)
- Jan 6 - Alison Weigensberg wrote a blog, Get Organized and Enjoy More of Your 2016, for the Huffington Post
- Jan 1 - Elinor Warkentin contributed to the CBC online in a piece titled How to Declutter after Christmas and Purge What You Don't Need