Upcoming Courses & Events
- This event has passed.
Cyber Chapter Meeting
September 21 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm EDT
Minimizing Your Social Media Workload
What to Post, When & How to Develop Your Schedule
As with most things in life, being organized makes one’s day-to-day that much easier. The same is true of managing your social media. In this information packed session, Debi Katsmar, Certified Marketing Strategist and owner of PRowl Communications will walk you through developing your social media strategy in a manner that makes it easy to keep up with, and a schedule to follow. Templates and tool suggestions will be provided. The session will be followed by a 5-day challenge to get you on your way to social media ease!
You will learn:
- Importance of Planning
- Tools to Use
- How Often to Post
- What to Post
- Time Management
- Where to Find Information to Share
- And we will touch on monitoring results.
Following the session:
- You will have active challenges to start you on your journey to social media success.
- Join the social media active challenges the week of September 25 – 30.
- Each day Debi will post a challenge on the Cyber Chapter Facebook group.
- You are invited to complete a new challenge each day for 5 days and post about it on the Cyber Chapter Facebook page. Members who post about all 5 challenges will have their names put into a draw for the chance to win one of 2 prizes.
Debi Katsmar is the CEO, Certified Marketing Strategist and Email Marketing Specialist of PRowl Communications, a full service marketing agency located in Welland, Ontario, Canada and serving North America and beyond. Debi started the business at the age of 24 as a sole proprietorship, growing it to a team of 5 today. She is an author, public speaker, mother of 3 millennials – all boys. Recently her son Mackenzie has joined the PRowl team to offer photography and videography to PRowl clients. She loves owls, is a horse enthusiast, and couldn’t imagine life without her 2 dogs and cat. prowlcommunications.com
Free for POC members. $10.00 for non-members
Zoom – register here in advance