“Every time I check my website statistics, over half my website referrals are from the POC website.” -Member J.B.
POC is a dynamic, volunteer-led organization that can help you launch and grow your career as a professional organizer. Members report they belong because we help them find clients, establish credibilityand grow connections.
We do this through a series of uniqe offerings that enable you to:
- Generate leads through a listing in our Find an Organizer directory *
- Establish credibility and professionalism with potential customers
- Connect with other professional organizers at our free chapter meetings
- Receive significant discounts on training courses
- Keep on top of trends and industry news through our newsletter, POC Talk
- Gain helpful advice at local chapter events on how to grow your business
- Participate in online communities where members share information and advice
- Receive members-only rates for our annual conference/summit
- Get special discounts from POC’s Associate members
- Realize promotional opportunities at our national conference and other events
We like to think of membership as a valuable business investment that brings much greater returns than the cost of membership. You can attend a Chapter meeting as a guest to learn more about POC.
* Members must meet three prerequisites to be included in the directory.
Not sure if being a professional organizer is for you?
Making the decision to become a professional organizer is a big step. We often hear from new members who are not sure if a career as a professional organizer is right for them. If you find yourself asking similar questions, we encourage you to sign-up for our Should I Become an Organizer teleclass.