World Organizing Day
May 20th is World Organizing Day.
World Organizing Day is a global initiative founded by the International Federation of Professional Organizing Associations (IFPOA) to celebrate the work of organizing and productivity professionals.
This designated day aims to increase public awareness of the benefits of getting organized. It highlights the work of organizing and productivity professionals who enrich the personal and professional lives of their clients.
It also recognizes the accomplishments of individuals and organizations in their efforts to become more organized and productive.
Take time to watch this multi-lingual video!
World Organizing Day is brought to you by International Federation of Professional Organizing Associations.
World Organizing Day FAQ
1. How can I promote World Organizing day on social media?
- Make sure you follow POC on our social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest, and that you share our posts.
- You can also create your own posts on World Organizing Day, and use the hashtags #WorldOrganizingDay or #WorldOrganisingDay
2. How can I help further develop World Organizing Day?
- If you have a website or a blog, you can always write a little something about World Organizing Day and point your readers to POC’s website.
- You could also have a discussion with family members, co-workers, or friends about the benefits of being organized daily.
3. How can I get a professional organizer to help me on World Organizing Day or any other day?
- POC has professional organizers throughout Canada. To find the one nearest you, visit our “Find an Organizer” directory on our website.