Who We Are
With the continued growth of the Professional Organizing industry across the country, the Cyber Chapter of POC offers an alternative to organizers that are not close enough to other organizers to meet face-to-face on a regular basis.
We offer our members a chance to meet virtually through the internet 9 times a year, along with one face-to-face social gathering at the National Conference.
The geographical challenge of our members makes having this network of other Professional Organizers even more important for sharing ideas and business challenges. Our membership consists of both seasoned and new organizers from across Canada and International locations. New members are always welcome!
- To develop a network of Professional Organizers from across Canada and Internationally
- To deliver informative, educational and inspirational meetings for the professional development of both new and experienced Professional Organizers by offering:
- Guest speakers
- Round table discussions
- Business growth
- Support and mentorship
Most Cyber Chapter monthly meetings include a guest speaker with an exciting topic of interest to Professional Organizers.
The monthly meetings are held on the fourth Tuesday of each month. There is no meeting in July, August, or December. Please check the Events section of the POC website for meeting dates and topics.
The time of the meeting is from 8:00 – 9:00 PM (20:00 – 21:00) Eastern Time.
Meetings are open to all POC members at no charge. Cyber Chapter members will receive the monthly newsletter with meeting invite. RSVP to receive the meeting access information.
For non-cyber members please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to space limitations, preference will be given to Cyber Chapter members for the calls.
A “New Member” meeting is available 30 minutes before each regular meeting at 7:30PM (19:30) EST for any new members, or members who haven’t attended a meeting since joining the Cyber Chapter. This gives an opportunity to ask questions and get familiar with how the conference meetings work. To request this early meeting, indicate interest within the meeting RSVP.
For more information please contact email@example.com
- Chapter Chair: Bev Chandler, C&C Organizing, SK
- Treasurer: vacant
- Secretary: Cara Persram, The Passionate Organizer, QC
- Newsletter Lead: Cara Persram, The Passionate Organizer, QC
- Programming: vacant
- Membership Coordinator: Catherine Barnsley, Valley Home Transitions, SK
- Social Media: Alyssa Mosher, A-list Organizing, NT
- Member at Large: Julie Stobbe, Mind over Clutter, ON
Register for meetings:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Note: meeting time is Eastern Time Zone