Who We Are
The Halton-Peel chapter held its first meeting in 2005 in Burlington. Since then, we have grown to over 50 members, each with their own unique qualities, specialties and strengths.
Our meetings are held monthly. Please check our Chapter Events section below to view dates and topics.
Each meeting will bring plenty of opportunity to network, share ideas, and gain great knowledge to bring back to your organizing business. Oh, and fun . . . we like to have fun!
- 6:15pm – Newcomers’ Circle (for new members – requires a separate RSVP)
- 6:45pm – Registrations, welcome visitors, informal networking
- 7:00pm – Chair opens meeting
- 7:15pm – Presentation – Meeting topic varies each month
- 8:30pm – Networking opportunity
- 8:45pm – Meeting adjourned
All members and guests are requested to RSVP to email@example.com if they are attending the meeting.
Meetings are Free for POC members and $20 for guests.
Our regular Chapter meetings are held at Fortinos Community Room, 2515 Appleby Line, Burlington ON L7R 3X4, but it is always a good idea to check the event details for any possible changes.
Elizabeth Stefani, Chapter Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chair: Elizabeth Stefani
- Vice Chair: Wendy Monteith
- Treasurer: Susan Herrmann
- Program Coordinator: Denise Cutler
- Program Coordinator: Judy Rickey
- Membership Coordinator: Dianne Woodworth
- Member At Large: Christy Cummings
- Past Chair: Hilda Rodgers